I didn't get my purchase:
When you make a purchase in the game, it usually gets delivered right away. However, sometimes, it may take longer. There could be a delay in the payment processing on the platform due to some extra traffic to the platform.
If 24 hours have passed and the purchase has not gone through, please let us know and provide the receipt(s) of the missing purchase(s).
To find your receipt(s) in the Google Play Store:
1. Go to payments.google.com/ and sign in with your Google account.
2. On the left, click Subscriptions and services.
3. Click View purchases.
4. Select an order to see your receipt.
5. Find an ID looking like this: GPA.1234-1234-1243-12435
6. Copy it or take a screenshot of it and send it in your message to us.
Please do not send any information related to your bank, credit card, or money transfer (such as your Paypal) account. All we need is the purchase ID from Google Play.
My purchase was canceled:
Some orders may get canceled due to an issue with the payment method or billing address. Please don't worry; you won't be charged for this purchase. You can double-check your payment details by logging into your Google Pay account and selecting "Payment methods."
I cannot make a purchase:
If you happen to have issues in our game with making a purchase(s), please follow the steps I've included below.
1.Check your connectivity
Check that you have a WiFi or mobile data connection that is active and working. If you see any issues with your connection, try making the purchase later.
2. If you haven't received an in-app item you bought, try closing and restarting the app or game you’re using.
- On your device, open the main Settings app Settings.
- Tap Apps or Manage applications (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Tap the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
- Tap Force stop.
- Re-open the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
- Check if your item has been delivered.
3. You receive your in-app purchase when your transaction is complete. You can check if the payment went through in the Play Store app or on the Google Play web page.
- Check payment with the Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Budget & history.
- Check payment with a web browser
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- At the top, click Order History.
- Find your in-app purchase.
4. In-app purchases work best when you run the latest version of the Play Store. To update the app:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the Profile picture.
- Tap Settings Settings and then About and then Play Store version.
- The app updates or notifies you that your version is up to date.
5. Log in and out of your current Google Play account. If you have another account, try logging into that Google Play account and then log back into your original one.
If you still have problems, please send our support team a message. However, if the error message you received is from a Google pop-up, please contact them at this link instead.
I didn't get my purchase: