Chained bubbles cannot be matched until the chain is removed. The only way to remove the chain is to hit the bubble with a bird booster or power-up. Once the chain is removed, the bubble will be just like a normal bubble again, and can be matched!
Articles in this section
- What are Paint Jars?
- What are the yellow feathers for, and what is Chuck's Challenge?
- What are chained bubbles?
- How do I play Angry Birds Dream Blast?
- What are the different types of blocks?
- What are the eggs for?
- How do the Pig Locks work?
- What is the Nightmare Cloud?
- What are Pig Balloons?
- What is the Dream Peak?