As you play through levels, you will come across different blocks that may impede your progress, or be part of a level objective. Knowing how to get past these different blocks will be the key to success!
- Glass blocks are fragile and can be broken by matching an adjacent set of bubbles, as well as by boosters and power-ups.
- If you encounter a glass block covered in snow it will take a few more hits to clear!
- Stone blocks are tougher, and can only be removed by using boosters or power-ups.
- Some stone blocks will have even more stone surrounding them. These are stronger than normal stone blocks and will take extra hits to clear.
- Jelly blocks can be removed by tapping an adjacent set of bubbles, but only if the bubbles are the same color as the jelly. Otherwise, use boosters or power-ups.